Saturday, October 19, 2013

Day 5 and day 6 with Tecfidera with t

Nothing new to tell. Very uneventful...which is awesome. Lol.  Don't want any side effects. A little nervous as we head to Orlando for some Disney magic and universal studios because tomorrow is day 8...meaning I go up to the full dose twice daily vs. Half a dose.

I did freak out last night thinking I.lost day 7 dosage...but somehow it feel out of the bottle. The pharmacist said ho ahead with the full dose but interestingly if I get sick...That they might do the half dose longer... thought that was interesting...guessing so many people didn't feel well that they had to come up with another plan. Hope not though.

So tomorrow will be d day or t day for big pill #1...

I'm flying home Monday which will be day 2 of the big guy...so hoping that's not a problem.

So far I've been more worried than bothered which is awesome...

Never a flush...

Some canker sore type things in my cheek...don't think I ate anything odd that would have caused that like highly acidic fruits...so guessing that might be the tec...

We will see...

No comments:

Post a Comment