Sunday, November 10, 2013

Tec with t day 30

So far still so good.

I have had one or two days with some burning pain in the tummy. It feels like acid reflux, which I never had pre-tec, but it's not horrible. The thing is I just have to eat pretty decent amounts of food daily. I'm not a fan of that...and I'm sick of eating breakfast food honestly, but most in the world would say being required to eat a lot isn't the end of the world. I am stl hoping that after 45-60 days that I can taper back down. I don't think I've ever eaten a ton of food most of my life in comparison with most others...but I can look at a cookie and gain a pound. So I don't want to end up just so unpleasantly hefty that I'm depressed. Lol.

We will see...
Here's to the gym membership and working out just to keep from getting any worse off.

Alas....

I'm not having any ms stuff going on...just those feelings on days when my allergies are overactive...but the daily allergy pill seems to keep things calm as well...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for posting all that has happened to you so far. Its great when you come across such a personal and factual accout. Although everyone is different, your blog has given me a bit more faith that I am going to be fine!
    I am starting tonight with the 120mg doses but having a slower "wean on " stage.
    Good luck
    Heather

    ReplyDelete