Friday, November 1, 2013

Tec with t day 20

Last night was the most sleep I've had in a week and the last pain I've had in the same week.

The things I did differently...

Sat up straight when going to bed...propped myself up higher...
Took 15000 vitamin d plus vitamin k and a b12 before lying down.
Ate gluten free pasta w with 2.5 small meatballs (not very much pasta...probably 1/3 of the dish)...
Had a testosterone shot at the doc...almost forgot that...hmm...

Not sure which one was the ticket...or I'd it was just that day on the meds when the insanity stops a bit...

We we'll see...going the latter although if there's a secret formula...that's why I'm writing this....

I thought through why doctor block thinks Tecfidera isn't for me. He thinks I have lupus cerebritis vs. Ms...just his hunch...so he would have taken a stronger immunomodulator...he tells me to look it up. There's no good diagnosis for that...but I don't have brain pressure and the symptoms don't sound like me to me...but I guess we will see. I do have innumerable lesions...and a spine with inflammation...so those don't seem tio be symptoms and circumstances that match.

That said...my grandfather had lupus...and my family on my dad's side has a lot of rheumatoid arthritis...so...There's always a chance I suppose.

He also wanted me to look at e3. It's a female pregnancy hormone and he wanted to give it to me today. I said no because I like to research things myself and sometimes I think of him as very experimental. Lol. He had a 54 year old who has ms and has had it for 30 years and recently become disabled take it and she's had very good results. She just had to quit working...and he said he'd let me talk with her. I'll report on that once I do. Expect it will be in the next few days.

He also wants to give me hcg...seems to think pregnancy stuff simulation could be a help. He only has theories and I'm not sure I'm ready to be a tester...my ms doesn't feel that bad to me.

If I can keep it stable...I'm happy...so we will see...

No comments:

Post a Comment