Thursday, October 31, 2013

Day 18 and 19 tec with t

Whew. Been a rough couple of days. Definitely looking forward to these symptoms passing.  I haven't committed but the once although I walk around sometimes with a cute gift bag and have a "just in case" bag hanging in the car. I'm mostly not nauseous...Just that gripping stomach pain that feels like I'm in knots with someone poking bruised areas inside my tummy. Hard to describe. Hard to live with. That said...it's not unbearable...Just close. 

Today I had a better breakfast and added a hot chocolate but this time I didn't do the skinny version...did full fat milk...think that helped as my tummy was only mildly hurting until around 2:30.  Have been munching on gluten free pretzels trying to keep something on my stomach.  Drinking lots of water to keep it flushing out of my system as best I can.  I'm also making sure going forward that I try fattier fares. The chicken Vietnamese crepe thing was tasty but not sure it held its own in the Tecfidera race against pain.

I'm looking forward to making it further...
Trying to stay focused on the end...
Enjoying the prayers and strength from God to endure...

One note...I saw my doc today.and got my spectra cell lab work back. My anti oxidants are a little low...like vitamin e...hoping the next test shows my spectrox sufficient. I'll never interesting readouts on the anti oxidant effectiveness for sure...

Doctor block did say Tecfidera was not his choice but refused to give what he would have chosen. Said do it now that you have chosen it...ugh. I thought he'd be a fan

He did tell the story of where the product originated with the sofas being treated for bugs and molds...and how people were getting sick but ms people saw diminished symptoms when they had been sitting on them...

Well who knows...on we go into the evening as we head to day 20!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment