Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Night 2 tec with t

Well so far so good...I'm hanging in there...knowing God is with me helps.  No matter where this goes next....

Keep thinking about the positive anti oxidants killing of my free radicals...

Keep thinking how I hope I figure out how to take this pill in a way others can repeat if it really works for us...

I don't miss the shot...well maybe a little. I was used to the routine. My mom's friend said she has so much scar tissue from 15 years on her copaxone...that sounds tough...that said...she's almost 60 and doing well with her ms...she should keep going for sure.  We have to use whatever works for sure...and our ms is all very different...very us...

Tomorrow I'll list my vitamins...in case those are helping...

Vitamin d with potassium
B12 with intrinsic factor
Mega minerals
A major probiotic

My stomach (not belly) just made a horrific noise...sounded grumbly...powerfully grumbly...

Not excited about that...

Thank you God for being with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment