Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Tec with t note on strength

Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord , the Lord himself, is the Rock eternal.

so very true...I'm not sure how people without God face some days...makes me sad because he loves us all and they just don't have to go it alone...

some hearts just don't think they need him...some hearts are just hardened and fight with all they have against his love regardless of what they have seen. I pray these folks have a need that brings them to their knees before it is too late.

it's honestly a struggle sometimes to remember to seek him first as life has so many distractions...and I fail miserably some days...more days than someone who has seen God change lives, rescue someone I love dearly from a life I can't imagine for them...and a list a mile long of ways he has been there for me really should...it's a battle...

the best thing about my silly old ms has been daily being thankful for things I always took for granted...leaning in my weakness on the Rock eternal when I so sassily lived sometimes like I could do it on my own.

thankful that no matter how far I stray...the Rock eternal is there for me and never fails...and has more to do with who I am and any strength I have than anything in my DNA.

I don't know why I'm sharing all of this as I lay here trying to rest...on my new meds (which make most people really sick and I'm bearing it pretty dang well and excited that they aren't kicking my tail like they have so many) I think it's because I pray that someone who I don't even expect reads this and sees the welcoming arms of God...someone who thought they were too far away or maybe just lost their way and needs something tho lean on...the Rock eternal never changes...never leaves us...never forsakes us...regardless of how far we roam...the door is open if we want to come home...

No comments:

Post a Comment