Monday, October 28, 2013

Tec with t day 16

Kinda blended the days a bit...

So far the evening is going ok. I feel a bit weak and slightly uncomfortable...but not excruciating pain....

Need to eat fairly often as being hungry definitely evokes more funky mild nausea...but again...not unbearable...had a gluten free pasta for lunch but didn't eat a ton. Appetite definitely lighter although I'm generally reading crappy food...

Had about 2 oz of steak...a little Caesar salad and a scoop of cheesy potatoes...glass of red wine or two...and felt pretty decent. Woke up with a headache but I think that's from the weather changing...two excedrin migraine and gone in thirty minutes. 

I am still doing claritin ready tabs 24 hour allergy meds...I skipped a few days but back on them as I think my allergies trigger a lot of my inflammation...and ms...

No symptoms going on...no flares or relapses at the moment...super tired but not sleeping at the moment...

I'm really excited being 16 days in and heading into 17 in a few hours...hope this blog helps someone considering Tecfidera or trying to figure out what to do to make it the first 30 to 45 days which are supposed to be the worst.

Realize I haven't been that personable in the writing...but just trying too sick to the facts and symptoms to make it a quick easy read if someone wants or needs it...maybe no one ever reads this. Lol. Who knows...but I know I read a lot of notes I could find before I took this med and tried to glean what I could too survive it...

No comments:

Post a Comment