Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Night of the 17th...tec with t..morning day 18...

Yesterday was unbelievable...the 17th day...I'll start from the top. Couldn't post it yesterday as I just didn't feel like it.

I couldn't force myself to eat the fatty breakfast...went to whataburger...ordered bunless jr hamburger and fries...ate half the meat but it was awful and salty...ate for fries at once but couldn't make myself swallow them...the grease repulsed me...

Then drove to sonic for tator tots as I have to eat to take the pill...could only force down 4...didn't get my pill in until 10 am trying to force feed myself...

Went to lunch at los cabos but the nachos on gluten free chips made me nauseous...ate some but just felt awful...

Last night went to dinner at ridge grill with grilled shrimp and basmati gluten free rice with veggies...ate it ok but just felt funny...

Went to bed...took a pepto...took a tums...got 2 hours sleep and then woke up feeling worse...another tums...Went back to sleep after two hours...woke up when I turned over and needed to go to the bathroom but felt nausea and thought I was going to be sick...sure enough...it wasn't normal though...didn't feel like that gut wrenching painful stuff when you vomit with the flu...just like I was ridding my tummy of stuff that had been sitting there too long not going anywhere...definitely happy when that was over...complete emptying...brushed my teeth and back to sleep in 30 or less...

Felt better this morning...had a tiny gluten free waffle and a gluten free corndog and my pill...didn't enjoy any of it...just had to eat a protein and bread and starch...(rice batter on corndog)...

I'm tired...I'm feeling buzzy all over...and have too fight the urge to skip the pill daily...and think about it all the time...wondering why I'm doing this took myself as it feels like poison...ugh.

Whew.........

No comments:

Post a Comment