Monday, October 28, 2013

Day 15 tecfidera with t

Well the night of the 14th day was less than pleasant. I had pain in my tummy about every time I moved. Lots of sharp pains plus acid reflux...it's gross to even write it but lots of burping...I mean power burps and a few I couldn't hide. Ugh.  I still functioned in the evening but I've had better freaking days.  That night was by far the worst yet.

The next day I laid around for day 15...tired and burpy. #sexy lol

I didn't do much but go to church...

Everything I tried to eat gave me burning awful stomach pain as soon as I swallowed it. All day it was the same...until dinner when I did McAlisters deli with gluten free bread for a half ham sandwich and a potatoe with a tablespoon of butter and light amount of cheese.

Feel asleep but feeling well but woke up all night feeling pretty good execute
Except when I turned over.  I felt so good this morning I thought it was gone.  The sausage egg and hashbrown breakfast that I've grown.to hate went down pretty well...

Today for day 16 was then mostly random pain but nothing awful. Definitely still burpy...still uncomfortable...but tolerable if this is going to improve soon...

Definitely thankful to be doing this well...

No comments:

Post a Comment